I am late.
this is my entry for june 25th, 2013
since, i was hooked up playing candy crush in my fb account, I was not that productive today. good thing is, i finished all the 50 challenges and I told myself to stop playing so that i can focus more on my studies, especially I am being paid to study. Hope I can make it ( crossfingers).
while in school,I was walking towards our classroom when I pass by a CUTE guy, though he is not that handsome but he is attractive. that made my day.
In class, we watched a film that portrays voodooism and zombie-ism. at first i found it creepy, but in the long i started grasp the interplay between culture and medicine. I hope i can make a good analysis of the movie since we are required to submit a 2 page reflection cum analysis paper. by the way, there is another paper that must be submitted tomorrow, i mean later today (its past one am here). this is more related to statistics, i haven't done it yet as I am still contemplating what to do. if there is someone who is willing to help I'd surely be grateful.
As much as possible I want it to be chronological but then, things are just coming out.
after watching the movie, we, my classmates and I, decide to ate dinner outside. all agreed however we always have a hardtime deciding where to eat. we invited one of the student from higher batch since he was also there. We ate, had some funny moments like jokes and chit-chats. In passing majority of my male classmates are gays, so there are no dull moments with them. In relations to that, there is an on going TV series in the philippines that tackles about or centers on gay relationships. Two of my gay classmates, I should consider them as my friends already. ( I had a hard time tagging people as my friends sometimes it takes me years). They were talking about it and trying to make me part of their discussion. as for me, i really had no idea about it, what they did was they really encouraged me to watch it, in which I did. before writing this journal I am halfway through watching two episodes, the plot is still unusual and kinda interesting to watch. I might continue to watch the succeeding episodes. I think the philippine society is starting to evolve and is now becoming more open to this reality.
in reality, i still have some paper works to do . so that is all for now, hope i can get some feedback. till next posts
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento