Translate

Linggo, Hunyo 23, 2013

moving out of the box

It was years ago when I created this account but had never posted anything. I have my plenty of hesitations in a lot of things, first is that I might post something that is senseless, second in the last minute i find my article to be publish as not so good for people to read and am afraid on how readers will react, third I am not confident with my writing skill especially my grammar. But then, if I will never try I will never get realize my dream that is to publish something...

from now on I will be  posting, randomly, some of my thoughts, opinions and reflections and reactions about something. I don't want to scared anymore, I don't want to keep them to myself only.Also, I know by posting and being open to comments and criticisms, I will improve and will be braver.

hope there is someone out there who will take time and read my posts and helped me improve and gets closer to my dream.

I want to began with some of my poems, I don't have finished articles yet.

This, I considered as my sonnet


In the peck of time with no reason why:
Lips are stretch and share sweet smiles,
Happiness in eyes no one can deny.
Through the years we‘ve toddled thousands of miles
Glorious piece of daily escapade
Throughout the blossoming season of spring.
Hearts will stay as one, smile will never fade
These remain whatever future may bring
Grand castles of dreams that were built for free
Near the ocean, where we used to play and stay
Like the summer days of Tamarind tree
Slowly, envious waves will wash it away.
As time soon to end, we will be apart
Eternally you reside in my heart.



next is  a VILLANELLE:
                                                            Untold Story

Only the pen knows what happened
With the pretty little girl fears
In the paper it was written

The small body shaken
And the eyes drop crystal tears
Only the pen knows what happened

The time was past eleven
The night air whispers
In the paper it was written.


 She cautiously listens
To the sound she hears
Only pen knows what happened

To the songs of the wren
And million blank stares
In the paper it was written

Soon it will end
Just like her nightmares
Only the pen knows what happened
In the paper it was written.




BALLAD:
Home Away

Early in the morning I left my mother’s arm
Thrilled to walk down the road
Morn dew gives life to the green grass of farm
After a mile, I am at the crossroad.

I chose the left side where I’m not alone
The sun is up and the road is full of stone
But the blissful heart never noticed
After a mile, I am at the crossroad.

I take the way which is reverse of the first
 Bushes left no dew as my throat felt the thirst
 Sun is straight on my head and burns my skin
After a mile, I am at the crossroad.

The rocky road gnawed my strength
Rip off my slippers and sore my sole
It’s getting dark and I need to keep on walking
After a mile, I am at the crossroad

And saw no one to lead me home
Persist to step my tired legs at no direction
 All I want is to sleep in my mother’s womb
                                             After a mile, I am at the crossroad




 I would be happy to read comments or criticisms. till next posts

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento